The ISFU specialises in providing commercial and financial advice to Government on procuring service enabling infrastructure with a capital cost over $100 million across all sectors and agencies.
The ISFU is responsible for:
- NSW PPP Guidelines (TPP17-07) and ensuring that all PPP projects in NSW comply with the requirements of these Guidelines
- promoting and ensuring best practice PPP procurement processes
- maintaining expert capability in outcomes-based and PPP procurement for agencies to draw on
- supporting government agencies with all aspects of planning, procuring and managing PPP contracts
- advising agencies when they are negotiating or agreeing material contractual or commercial changes to existing PPP Projects - as required by TC15-16
- supporting the development of outcomes-based procurement capability (including capturing lessons learned) across the sector
- representing Treasury on governance committees for PPP or other complex infrastructure initiatives over $100 million
- reporting to the Treasurer and Cabinet on the procurement of PPP projects across the sector.
The Infrastructure and Structured Finance Unit can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org