Government sector finance reform
The Government Sector Finance Act 2018 (GSF Act) implementation is under way.
This page provides information about the GSF Act and associated reform to assist agencies with their role in the successful implementation. Agencies should note that the fact sheets and other support material are a guide only and do not replace a familiarity with the legislation.
If you can’t find the information that you require or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Guide to understanding the GSF Act
- GSF Act: Commencement timetable
- GSF Act: Agency Action List
- GSF Update - Cluster CFOs - July 2019
- GSF Update - Presentation for State Owned Corporations (SOCs) - July 2019
- Government Sector Finance Act 2018
- Explanatory notes (from the Bill’s drafting)
- Government Sector Regulation 2018
- GSF Amendment Regulation 2019
To access fact sheets and resources regarding the GSF Act, click on the resource pages on the left-hand menu or below.
Last updated: 02/09/2019